Woolden Hill Primary School has been established for 39 years. In that time we have gained a well respected reputation throughout the area for delivering fantastic results and giving children the best possible start in life. We pride ourselves on our high standards of teaching ensuring our children receive the best possible education as well as have an enjoyable school experience.
Our School Slogan
Achieving Success, Creating Futures Together
At Woolden Hill we will strive to ensure that all children achieve high aspirations and celebrate success through a creative and inspiring curriculum. We will foster mutual respect for all and develop confident, independent and resilient learners who are effective citizens in an ever-changing technological society.
- To inspire and motivate children to develop curiosity, academic success and develop high aspirations for the future.
- To develop pupils who are independent, resilient and have the ability to persevere when challenged.
- To develop technologically competent and resourceful pupils to ensure that they can interact adapt to the ever-changing global community.
- To keep our children safe and teach them the skills to make decisions which allow themselves to be safe through controlled risk taking.
- To celebrate and share personal and collaborative achievements to create a school-wide culture of success.
- To encourage children to make choices which promote a healthy body and mind. Our children will have respect and tolerance for themselves and each other.
For more information about Woolden Hill Primary School call us direct on 0116 236 2154. We look forward to hearing from you.